Monday, March 14, 2016

Welcome to the Jungle! We've got Elder James!

Hey all! First week in Uitkijk has been pretty sweet and adventurous! We were contacting in these more jungle parts of our area and there was a bull in the way on the path! I almost decided to just go past it and hope for the best but then the owner came out and told us how he wouldn't charge us if we walked our bikes...whew! We've been biking tons this week, about 2x or 3x of what I would normally ride, but it's been fun! I love my new area so much and I've been taking a lot of photos! Unfortunately I forgot my card reader at my old apartment in Munder so I'll have to get that back one of these days (hopefully soon) I can't take too much time today but I wish you all the best and a longer email will be given next week!

Lobi,

Elder Hardy

P.S. If you are going to send a package please use the new address: 
MAIL TO: THIS ADDRESS GOES ON TOP OF BOX
Ferm Cargo, Inc.
9889 SW 214 St
Miami, FL 33189
USA

THE ADDRESS BELOW MUST GO ON THE SIDE OF THE BOX
Attn: for an LDS missionary
Elder Cameron Hardy
Telephone#597-898-0647
PO Box 2932
Paramaribo, Suriname
South America

Found a few photos from Elder Lewis' blog :)
District Photo Before Transfers
Elder's Hardy, Lewis, Hood and Burr Zuster's Jorgensen, Parker, Ashcraft and Walsh
Last photo of Elder Hardy & Elder Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment