Monday, November 7, 2016

Fawaka allemaal!

Nog een geweldige week in Guyana! (Another great week in Guyana!)

Good morning everyone! This week in Guyana we did a lot of biking around! Ever since I left Uitkijk, I haven't been biking as much as I used to; for a while I was actually walking around everywhere so it's been interesting trying to get back into it again.

This week everyone has been requesting brownies from us so it's been fun, I only wish I had a chef hat, I would feel more official! One of the members asked us to make brownies for her daughter's birthday so we made them, them in a bowl, I grabbed a paper towel and some duct tape and then we headed off! I never realized how cows and goats could prove such an obstacle in trying to get from one place to another when you have brownies in your hand!

On Sunday, Elder Andrus and I had to prepare the sacrament because none of the deacons were there yet. It was weird preparing it since I hadn't done it since I was a kid but it was a fun experience, it was definitely easier when you can actually reach everything! Before sacrament meeting started, Hosea (one of the deacons) came up to me and explained he didn't have a tie and asked if he should just pass it without one; so I slipped off my tie and let him use it, it was a little long on him but I thought it was good!

Lobi,

Elder Hardy















No comments:

Post a Comment