Monday, November 21, 2016

"Het is aan het regenen." "Waar zijn de wolken!?" ("Its raining." "Where are the clouds !?")

Good morning everyone!

This week has been pretty crazy with transfers and everything! I wish I had enough time to tell you how stressful everything is but let's be honest, who has time for that? Ain't nobody got time fuh dat.

Anyways! My new companion is Elder Payne, he's from Idaho (no he's not a potato) and came to the mission the same time as I did. He's pretty cool, it's interesting thinking that it's taken this long for me to see him since the MTC. We had Zone Meeting with Curacao through video conference. It didn't work out too well because of technical difficulties but it was kind of cool. The hard part about being a new Zone Leader is that I have no clue what I'm doing but I need to act like I know what I'm doing, similar to how I started doing missionary work, I suppose! In all honesty though it's been a blast, I just love being on a mission, this is the only time that I or one of the other thousands of missionaries around the world will have the chance to do something like this. We'll never have this opportunity twice and I'm grateful that I'm here now!

I attached some pictures of when I found one of my favorite drinks and final pictures of the Rose Hall/ Corriverton District.

Sorry about the short email,
Hopefully it won't happen again,
Sorry if it does,
I'll let you go now,
Lobi,

Elder Hardy













No comments:

Post a Comment