Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Gong Hay Fat Coy!

Hey all! As you may or may not have noticed this email is coming on a different day. The reason for this is because yesterday was Chinese New Year so almost all of the stores were closed, including all of the cyber cafes (which are just small stores with computers in them) A lot happened this week, we had Zone Conference and District Conference this week with President Egbert, it was pretty awesome! It's always a fun time when he's here. Yesterday we had sports at the church and also played Werewolf, a sister is going to Salt Lake for medical reasons but right now we're not sure if she'll be able to come back or not. I'm heading to Trinidad in 2 days to take care of some visa stuff and then heading back to Suriname so that'll be exciting! I had the chance to teach with one of the Assistants to the President; an Elder Sheen. He's heading home after this transfer so it was his last time in Suriname, on the bright side I got to trade ties with him! It's weird how much I like ties, partially because that's the only thing that let's me switch things up. Other people have watches, shoes, hats, etc. I have ties. Well I don't have too much time today since internet is running very slow! So...het spijt me but I wish you all a wonderful day!

Lobi,
Elder Hardy

Newly constructed bridge that just made life for us way easier in our area!
Little girl who "helped" with service, she mostly just kept bringing us tools we didn't need. Cute though.
Missionaries enjoying the rain!
Elder's Hood, Lewis, Hardy, and Burr, Zuster's Walsh, Jorgensen, Ashcraft and Parker






No comments:

Post a Comment