Monday, June 6, 2016

Mij week!

Fawaka Broeders en Zusters!

This week I've started working with Elder Rodas, it's been very fun and pretty interesting working with him, he's from Belgium so he's been helping my Dutch a lot, he's also very funny.

This has been the first official area of where I'm the one leading out, it's been quite the experience in a good way. There have not been too many times of when I have no idea what to do but when those times do come up, we pray and then we know where we need to go! We've had a couple of experiences of where before heading down a street, we pray to know if we should head down it and then we find someone who's very excited to meet us. I'm very thankful.

My bike's broke again and it's the gears again! I'm stuck in first gear so I basically have to pedal like a maniac just to go a decent speed! I told the Zone Leaders who deal with bikes and it might take sometime since they're having trouble finding spare bikes for those who have bike problems as well. It's not bad though, I told them not to worry too much immediately but hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Today we did our transfer-annual choi's run and I got a couple cans of refried beans, tortillas, shredded cheese and enough taco seasoning to last me the rest of my mission! (probably) So I'm very excited about this transfer but not only because I have a mind to make a lot of mexican food but because Elder Rodas and I are going to do our best to find those who are prepared!

Well I hope you all are having a wonderful week, this week it'll probably rain more, so I'm excited!

Lobi!

Elder Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment