Monday, December 19, 2016

"Voor de kerst, wil ik een taco hebben." "Alleen een taco?" "Nee, met saus ook erop"

Hey everyone!

Sorry about this email, it's going to be short.

But next week will be better!

This week was really cool, we had a lot of fun teaching people! Lot of walking around and the rain has started kicking up again. We had a branch Christmas party and Elder Rios was Santa Claus, it was pretty fun! I also went to Linden on exchange and I got to talk with a bunch of kids. I convinced them that I had: magical ice powers (that's how we drove to Guyana from America), they thought I was from France so I spoke French to them, they thought my companion was from Spain so I pretended to speak Spanish and I also named two reindeer Bulbi and Daisy. Good time.

Have a Merry Christmas!!!!
Lobi,

Elder Hardy

Title Translation: "For Christmas, I want a taco." "Only a taco?" "No, with sauce on it too"

























No comments:

Post a Comment