Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Weakly email!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I don't have too much time this week but it's been really crazy! The internet connection was down at the cyber we usually go to, so here I am! This week has been really crazy working both Uitkijk and Koewarasan but we've been making it work, kinda. I'm pumped for us to receive some new missionaries, it's always fun have fresh meat! I'm mostly excited for the chance to learn from them and to help them learn a lot. I know that I learned a lot from my first couple of months here and I hope that I can help someone else do the same!

I attached some photos of Steve and Jolande who I've been working with since I've gotten here in Uitkijk and it's official, they're getting married in two weeks! I also attached a picture of a new resident in my shoe, luckily he didn't leave any packages so it wasn't a problem tossing him outside!

Sorry to cut it short but I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Lobi,
Elder Hardy 
Steve and Jolande

Elder Carpenter




MTC Family


No comments:

Post a Comment