Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Gelukkige Verjaardag Elder Hardy!

Hey everyone! I do not have too much time but a funny story, last week we had exchanges and it was pretty fun being with Elder Hood, it was quite the storm, it rained for about 14 hours straight (probably longer) but it was fun, we had to trudge through the water to get to someone's house and it was up to about our calves! It was nuts, we have one of our investigators, Jolanda, who has a wedding date for June! I'm very excited because her boyfriend Steve has a wonderful desire to go to the temple and to be sealed for eternity to her and their little girls! I'm officially 19 and that means I'm more of an adult than I was last year! (kinda) Anyways, I hope you are all having a wonderful week and I will talk to you next week!

Lobi!

Elder Hardy





No comments:

Post a Comment